Sunday, September 15, 2013

Well, that was fun.... and EXHAUSTING!! {CC's wedding}

Well, there is always a first time for everything -- this was a major first for me -- catering a friend's wedding with 220 guests last weekend!!! In hindsight, I'm not sure I really realized how much work this would be - but my hubbie and I totally pulled it off with amazing helpers in the kitchen. Would I do it again? Well... maybe... but not for a few months, I'm exhausted!! :)
 
A view of us setting up the tent, with the ceremony off in the distance...
 
The menu:
Chips & Peach Mango Salsa, Veggies with Roasted Pepper Veggie Dip

Olive Bar, Savory Puff Pastry Bites, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Dates

Cucumbers with Hummus, Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Glaze, London Broil Sliders

Cheese & Cracker Tray, Shrimp Cocktail, Fresh Fruit

Spinach Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips, Brie Bites in Phyllo

1 comment:

  1. I ate everything there and the food was amazing! Tricia and Chris did an incredible job!!!

    ReplyDelete