Sunday, September 11, 2011

He or She? Open to see!! {Gender reveal cake}



Baby gender reveal parties are all the rage these days... whether or not you'd personally find out the gender of your own baby via ultrasound, you have to admit, this is a fun idea... to have all your friends and family around when you slice into a big cake that will be either pink or blue on the inside, thus revealing either a future of ballet and tutus or football and helmets! This cake was for my friend, Jen (who also happens to be my hair stylist... who does the best cut I've ever gotten... ever!!). I was beyond thrilled to be a part of this super special event for her and her hubbie.


And since the party was yesterday, and the big reveal has happened, I can happily announce here the inside was BLUE!! Congrats, Damon and Jen!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet your sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment