Saturday, August 13, 2011

Three Weeks Off!! {Rainbow & Flower Cupcakes}




Have you missed me?? I pulled out the cake supplies today, and dusted them off, after a 3 week vacation... it was so nice to take a break!! And what better way to start back up than by celebrating my baby's 5th birthday! Hannah has been talking about her birthday cake for at least 10 months, and just about every week the design idea changes. So, this morning we sat down and discussed the "final" design (a baker/client meeting!!) and she decided on rainbow and flower cupcake toppers - that she'd be allowed to help me make!! So we pulled out all the tools, and got down to business. With my two pint size helpers, these toppers took me double the amount of time they would have taken me alone... but it was worth it. I think my girls have a future in the world of sweets!!


No comments:

Post a Comment