Monday, July 25, 2011

Anthropologie {3D Shopping Bag Cake}

One of the most fun things about my business, is making cakes for my friends. Cari turns 35 this week and her fun lovin' hubbie wanted to surprise her with a cake - we had a few options - but this girl LOVES to shop - so how could I not make a shopping bag from her fav store, Anthropologie? Now - for you avid Anthropologie fans out there, I know my final design isn't their current bag - BUT, I really really wanted it to be super fun - so I went old school - white bag, red handle, simple anthropologie logo. Just like this:








I think it's a pretty good match!! Happy Birthday to my sweet friend, and faithful taste tester, Cari!!


1 comment:

  1. Superb Tricia. Hope I can get a cake for my birthday too made by you. I can imagine from this post itself that the cake would be precisely delicious.

    ReplyDelete