Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow... {Winter Snowman Cake}

I don't think I've said this in awhile, BUT this is DEFINITELY one of my favorite cakes this year. This little snowgirl was for a 1st birthday for Anna Michael (the party theme was "Winter ONEderland" -- cute, right?). This cake turned out even better than the picture in my head (love it when that happens!) I love the little sparkley snowflakes floating down around her and her super cute rosey cheeks. I almost wish it were winter year round so I could make more of these cute little cakes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:39 AM PST

    not only was this cake the most beautiful cake we've ever seen....it was so yummy! thank you for creating this cake for anna michael's party. it was really perfect. -sp

    ReplyDelete