Friday, November 5, 2010

The Giving Tree {Shel Silverstein "Giving Tree" Cake}


Charis turns one this weekend - and her mom picked "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein as the theme. Okay - first, I haven't read that book in YEARS, and second, it almost brought me to tears reading it to my girls during my "design research time" last week. What a great book! Definitely will be adding it to our library on our next trip to the book store!


PS. This cake was so hard to capture in a picture since it was soooo tall (over 12 inches!) so, if you can't tell - the cute little heart inscription is Charis' initials "C.R.P." - and the little smash cupcake is just for her! I always love the little details!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much tricia...it was such an amazing cake...i love the details

    ReplyDelete