Friday, September 17, 2010

Tis the Season... {Cowboys Football Jersey Cake}

... of football that is! Fall is my favorite season - I LOVE almost everything about fall - the cool crisp weather that makes only the tip of my nose just a little chilly, being able to ride in the car with the windows down, being outside without getting sweaty instantly, cooking more winter-y comfort food dinners, wearing JEANS after a horribly hot summer - my list could go on forever. The one thing I DON'T like about fall - the entrance of football season - don't get me wrong, I like football itself and I could happily watch a game or so a week - what drives me CRAZY is all of the "extracurricular" events that happen when football arrives - fantasy drafts, fantasy leagues, Sportscenter on steroids, "Game Day," announcers running off stats about stats. Oh my. It's everywhere ALL THE TIME!

However, my passion for cakes overrides my "non-passion" for football season. And thankfully I can get happy about football cakes :) This is my second already of the season, and I'm expecting these little football cakes will start becoming repeat orders...

1 comment: