Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fight Like A Girl {Pink Ribbon Cake}

Amy, who goes to our church, has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. I don't know Amy well enough to know her favorite color, her favorite food, or her favorite book. But one of the things I do know about her is that she's surrounded by amazing friends, which means she must be pretty amazing herself! They ordered this cake for Amy to have tonight - if you want to read more of Amy's story, here's her Caringbridge site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amypatwa



Logo design by Sarah Pay: http://sarahpaydesign.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much Tricia!! the cake was amazing...i've been secretly stalking your site for a while waiting on my chance to have one myself. thank you for the cake and the yummy cake balls/truffles. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You make AMAZING cakes...I had no idea :) If I were you I would have totally bragged about all your cakes at Saturday's get-together. Michael Dean's birthday just passed (and I made a not-so-bad Thomas cake - you can see it on my blog) and I wish I would have known about your talent :) Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete