Thursday, June 3, 2010

Old MacDonald... {3D Barn Cake with Farm Animal Cupcakes}

I am in LOVE with this cake - yes, I confess the squealing you might have heard coming from my kitchen was not from my 3 year old - I ADORE these little farm animal cupcakes (I kept peeking after I finished, I couldn't help myself). The picture just doesn't even do them justice. I think the little piggy snouts are my favorite. Soooo cute!! Little Eloise loves the song Old MacDonald, so for her 1st birthday, she gets the whole barn all to herself to enjoy (aka. destroy).



And here's a closeup of the cuties -- oh my -- really too cute to eat!!

2 comments:

  1. these are so fantastic- i LOVE them. you are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Nice cakes, these are specially for your children. It is good always try to give them hygienic and tasty cakes, I enjoyed your blog a lot. Thank you for posting such wonderful insight. Hope to come here again and again.

    Wire fencing installation

    ReplyDelete