Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cuddly Teddy {First Birthday Teddy Bear Cake}


I know I say it each time... but this cake is now my most favorite (I guess that's a good sign)! I love the pinky cheeks and paws, and his hat just makes me smile. I made this sweet teddy bear for a little boy turning one this weekend. Grayson's mommie ordered him his very own cake to enjoy... it seemed fitting for Grayson's cake to be a present just for him delivered by this sweet teddy bear. (I don't know if you can tell how tall it is from the pic, but I actually had to remove shelves in my fridge to fit it in! Totally worth it though!)

1 comment:

  1. This teddy bear was not only incredibly beautiful, it was DELICIOUS! By far the moistest densest birthday cake I've had to date. Thanks, Tricia, for a phenomenal job! - Grayson's grandmother "Yiayia" :)

    ReplyDelete